Why do humans destroy everything they touch? The more I live on this planet, the more I’m surprised at how much humans suck, and I’m starting to think that humans are evil in general.
Here are a few examples of how humans destroy societies with their selfish, short-sighted egos. Jesus, humans suck.
1) Humans on a daily basis, will eat cows, chickens, and pigs that are raised in deplorable conditions and which serve to save them a few dollars and a lot of effort. Humans will then “adopt”, i.e. get a free dog, and then act like they did society a huge favor. Most times these humans will feed the free dog cows, chickens, and pigs. Humans suck.
2) Another way humans destroy society is by having children. The more poor and uneducated humans are, the more humans they will produce.
Humans don’t know why they want to produce other humans. Humans just know that they need to fuck humans to make other humans and that’s as far as they’ve thought it through.
Usually the more the new human they made looks like them, the happier the original human will be with it. Most humans don’t really want to make another human, as this would cut into the natural resources alloted to the original human. Due to the tremendous egos of humans, they simply want to make a human replica of themselves because they feel they haven’t eaten enough fish or burned enough trees to sufficiently leave their mark on this planet. Fuck humans.
3) Humans are especially evil in their need to form groups. Humans make groups based on idiotic things they believe or based on the fact that they want to associate with humans who look just like them. Humans are especially preoccupied with skin color. This is odd because all humans have the same functioning organs which keep them alive, so they have quite a bit in common with all other humans. Humans suck in this way. They need to exert power over other humans.
Humans are evil in that they will take any chance to take advantage of another human if they aren’t held accountable. There are actually humans who specialize in killing other humans. They destroy other humans with bombs and with geopolitics.
Humans draw lines on the globe in order to starve other humans to death. The humans who benefit from this mostly don’t care, and the humans that get screwed over by this are totally forgotten about.
4) Humans destroy everything by nature. It goes back to the days that humans lived in caves and couldn’t talk so they just killed anything threatening. This lingers in human DNA, and humans are prone to doing the following things for no reason now:
-Stealing bicycle helmets.
– Carving things into public bathroom equipment.
– Spray painting their names on cactuses.
– Putting opiates in other human’s alcoholic beverage and then banging these humans while they regenerate.
The list goes on and on. Humans destroy everything.